IDEALLY LOCATED, THE PANDANUS ON LITCHFIELD MAKES FOR AN INTERESTING BASE TO EXPLORE THE AREA.
Pictured left is the Rum Jungle lake running along the back of the Pandanus on Litchfield. Rum Jungle lake is perfect for canoeing and for many locals swim there.
Stay a few days and see what else the region has on offer.
- Fishing & Swimming and mining history at Rum Jungle Lake
- Relax by the swimming pool.
Batchelor township: 15kms
- Batchelor Railway Station
- Sidney Williams Hut
- Karlstein Castle (castle replica)
- The Butterfly Farm
- Coomalie Cultural Centre (south on Stuart Highway)
Litchfield National Park
- Wangi Falls, Tomler Falls, Greenant Creek, Buley Rockhole, Florence Falls, Walker Creek, Sandy Creek Falls
- Bamboo Creek Pioneers Hut
- Litchfield Billabong Cruise
- Lost City rock formations